- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Glee Season 4 – Vanessa Lengies Bringing Sugar Back
Love her or hate her, Glee is no where near done with Sugar, the crazy glee club member introduced in Season 3 who claimed to have Asperger syndrome and once started a rival glee club. Too bad this little lady – played by Vanessa Lengies – is tone deaf, making her forays into stardom much harder than she anticipated. And now it seems like Sugar will be back, for better or for worse. I’m rather torn on the subject of Sugar, looking at critics through out the Internet, it seemed the verdict on her was split almost down the middle.
Will it be a smart move to bring Sugar back? I can’t say for sure. There’s always the chance for a bit of a mini reboot for a character, fixing the flaws that caused some to dislike like her. Glee will have plenty of room to tweak her should they decide to since Sugar is set to recur throughout Season 4, according to TVLine. With many of last year’s seniors now graduated, there will be many holes that need to be filled, which means recurring characters like Sugar will become more important. Just how important remains to be seen.
Glee has a cast a few new characters to be series regulars going into Season 4, which I find quite interesting. There is no lacking of recurring characters that could simply be promoted to fill some spots, such as Sugar, so why not do that instead of creating new characters? Chord Overstreet was promoted after all. It would make sense to promote Sugar, unless the producers are aware of her mixed popularity. I’m leaning toward that way of thinking. At least she’s getting another chance to win viewers over, starting in the season opener airing Sept. 13.