- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Gossip Girl Going Out in Style
Gossip Girl is coming to an end, bringing to an end the Upper East Side adventures of Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford, and Penn Badgley, with the sixth and final season of Gossip Girl premiering this Fall. For those who need their fix before that and want to relive the first 5 seasons, Style is going to be re-airing Gossip Girl from jump starting on August 15th, and continuing on every Wednesdays with 3-episode blocks. Hey, maybe some of you miss Taylor Momsen’s Jenny Humphrey and want to get your CW nostalgia trip on.
Gossip Girl season 6, however, has some new faces to add to the mix, with Andrea Gabriel being announced as a guest star bringing the business (from Dubai) to the show. If Gabriel looks familiar, you probably caught her on LOST as the girl Sayid was in love with before he landed Maggie Grace. If not, you might be a Twilight fan where she portrays Kebi, a vamp from the Egyptian Coven.
Gossip Girl season 6 kicks off on the CW on October 8th and according to the network president is expected to wrap for good by Christmas.