- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
The Mentalist Season 5 – Ivan Sergei Brings Federal Law
When I think of the best way to spice up a television series that’s entering into its fourth or fifth season – The Mentalist is airing Season 5 this fall – my mind usually wanders toward introducing some kind of unforeseen conflict with an outside force. As it happens, The Mentalist is bringing in three FBI Agents to mess with the status quo, the first of which has already been cast. Now, I can’t say for sure if these agents will be positive additions to the show, but that all depends on how they’re implemented. It also depends on whom they cast, so let’s take a look at our first agent.
Ivan Sergei, known for roles on Crossing Jordan and Charmed, was the first to be cast as one of the agents, according to EW.com. His character will be recurring, though I cannot say the same for the other three just yet. I would assume all three parts are recurring, but you just never know. They might all be introduced at once and then two of them could be killed, leaving only Sergei’s character. Speaking of his character, Segei will be playing Agent Gabe Mancini, a tough and handsome guy, though he can be a bit of a hothead. All around he’s a decent guy, leading me to believe he might not be as antagonistic as I first thought.
The question is: why are the feds becoming involved with the CBI? Does a case bring them in, or is it something else? I’m going to stick my neck out and say they’re going to be investigating something that has to do with the CBI, possibly something internal. The good news is we won’t have to wait too long to find out. Sergei first appears in the premiere, presumably alongside the other agents. Season 5 debuts Sept. 30 in the show’s new Sunday night timeslot.