- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
James Bond Likes It When You Watch
Well, Skyfall is certainly looking pretty great. I’m digging that we still know very little about this one, despite it only being a few months away. They’re really using the idea of the ‘teaser’ quite literally, and – lo-and-behold – actually teasing us. Because of the London Olympics (some sort of fake “Commonwealth Games” from the sounds of it), British-fever is rampant. Now, most of you are surely watching for signs of yakkity-sax and taking your precautionary fish-and-chips suppositories, but one of the more pleasant symptoms is the release of some vitamin-Bond.
In this latest teaser, Daniel Craig is looking increasingly haggard, bouncing around different sexy locales (and, I don’t know if I’m imagining this, but is the cinematography in this one better than any other one of these flicks in recent memory?) and shooting guns at explosions, and also while riding away from them.
Sam Mendes has passed the latest instalment in the long running British-institution, and has been advised to fast for 24 hours to see if it clears up before they put him on a drip.
The new trailer debuted during the Olympics, after Bond helped the Queen parachute from a helicopter to open the games, where he was presumably blown clear of the stadium, as Bond was nowhere to be seen, or was perhaps impersonating James Magnussen during his last race.
The main bits of action in the trailer hint at a train sequence, which is certain to go off-the-rails (cue Benny Hill montage); some scenes set in Hong Kong, which look to put a banger in the mouth (common British expression); and Bond looking cool and banging a bunch of – perhaps - ladies – one of whom gives him a sexy shave with a straight razor. Last time I tried that, all I got was hepatitis A (ladies). And, hidden in amongst all of this, is an image of Javier Bardem, playing the role of “ghost face from The Exorcist” (see below).
Look forward to Bond eating crumpets and playing polo, while colonising indigenous cultures and sharing the joy of the Carry On! series, in Skyfall November 9th.