- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
A Once Upon a Time Prince for Sarah Bolger’s Sleeping Beauty
Once Upon a Time has added the second half of a couple set to debut in the upcoming second season of ABC’s fantasy/drama. Julian Morris has been cast as Prince Phillip and will guest star as the man trying to wake up his Sleeping Beauty. Morris’s prince is described as a pretty swell guy, a competent warrior and traveler, and his addition completes the other half of the duo/story, the other having already been filled earlier this month by Sarah Bolger who will portray the slumbering Princess Aurora.
You may be familiar with Morris if you watch ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars where he recurs as Wren Kingston, or those of you who were deep into 24 may recall his character of Agent Owen that appeared in several episodes. Once Upon a Time has been busy securing key players from last season for the upcoming one, having locked in Emilie de Ravin (Belle) and Meghan Ory (Ruby Red) as season 2 regulars. We’ve also learned that Jaime Chung will be another new face, appearing as Mulan.
Also, while we knew that Once Upon a Time would most likely return to their Sunday slot sometime in September, we now know that the season 2 premiere will take place on September 30th according to ABC Fall schedule.