- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Simon Baker and The Mentalist Season 5 Premiere with Parks and Recreation
Simon Baker and The Mentalist return to CBS this September for its fifth season. Moving to Sunday nights this season, we now know a little bit more about what the premiere will look like with the casting of Jim O’Heir, or as fans of NBC’s Parks and Recreation fans may know him, Jerry Gergich. TV Guide has the word that O’Heir is set to portray a hotel manager who has a bit of info that Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon, and team may need to solve their latest, season opening, case.
Earlier in the week we learned that O’Heir isn’t the only new face we are going to see on The Mentalist this year. One of my personal faves, Polly Walker, is inked in what was described as major recurring role next season as a Fed named Alex Shultz. Like O’Heir, Polly Walker will make her Mentalist debut in the season 5 premiere, which is titled “The Red Glass Bead”. It feels like we are going to be seeing a lot of her this year, and that’s not something that bothers me in the least, because Atia with a badge sounds oh so fun.
Season 5 of The Mentalist premieres on CBS on September 30th.