- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
MyAnna Buring and Simone Lahbib Set to Serve Downton Abbey
Lord Grantham keeps it eclectic in the Abbey and the latest additions to the servant staff at Downton Abbey stays true to that theme. While most of the talk between Downton seasons involving new characters for season 3 has revolved around Shirley MacLaine’s entry as the american step mom, we now have two more new faces to announce in MyAnna Buring and Simone Lahbib.
Both Buring and Lahbib are set to start their service during the holiday, making their debuts during a Downton Abbey Christmas special. MyAnna, who is fine as hell, plays a vampire of the Denali Coven in Twilight Breaking Dawn and one of the stars of the great horror film The Descent, will assume the role of Edna, who is described as “forward thinking”. Lahbib, whom English viewers will recognize from Wire in the Blood and Bad Girls, takes on the role of Lady’s maid Wilkins.
Other news roles already filled for Downton Abbey series 3 include Matt Milne as Alfred, O’Brien’s nephew and the new footman, Cara Theobald as the new kitchen maid Ivy, and Lucille Sharp as Martha Levinson’s (Shirely Maclaine) lady’s maid Miss Reed.
Downton Abbey returns to English airwaves this September.