- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
The Mentalist Season 5 – Polly Walker Joins Simon Baker
I was just talking about Polly Walker on twitter the other day! I saw a her in an episode of Poirot I was rewatching, called “Peril at End House” , in which she was amazing. Of course, she was scene stealing incredible as Atia in HBO’s criminally shortened Rome, and for the geeks out there, she was the high priestess of Athena in Caprica, Syfy’s prequel follow-up to Battlestar Galactica. Walker is now set to appear in the Simon Baker starring The Mentalist, which enters its 5th season this fall.
According to TVline, Walker isn’t just dropping in for a spell either, reporting that her FBI agent Alexa Shultz is a major recurring role. Check that, she’s a “senior” FBI agent which might be worth stressing because she’s described as a fierce and competent agent. Sounds like a vintage Polly Walker role to me, and she will debut immediately, making her first appearance in the season 5 premiere (which is titled “The Red Glass Bead” , to be followed a week after by “Devil’s Cherry”.) Patrick Jane might have to break another one in, but he better watch out for my girl, Polly!
The Mentalist season 5 starts back up at CBS on September 30th, and has moved to Sundays this season.