- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Revenge Season 2 – Mystery Man for Emily VanCamp
What could be more fun than adding mysterious characters from your past in an intense drama such as Revenge? When you have such a convoluted, soap opera-like story, with twists and turns and faked deaths and pregnancies and engagements, bringing in a new character and claiming he has ties to someone’s past is as easy and as expected as saying hello to a friend you’re meeting for coffee. Yet Revenge has never been afraid of what it is, throwing these typical tropes of dramatic television with enviable confidence, knowing full well how hungrily its audience will eat it up. And as for this mysterious character, he’s going to be played by a hunky British man. If that’s not a typical – but oh so welcome – part of soap operas then I don’t know what is.
According to TVLine, Barry Sloane was tapped to play Ethan, a man seemingly from Emily Thorne’s past, but my question is does Emily know whom he is? When he surfaces, will Emily be wondering what the heck he’s doing back in her life, or will she be pleasantly unaware of the connection they share, whatever it may turn out to be. The unfortunate truth is this is all we know about him: his name and his unknown ties to Emily. The secrecy kills me, but anticipation is half the fun, right? Nobody likes a twist they can see coming.
Speaking of twists, did anybody see the reveal of Emily’s mother being alive and well coming? In a season finale that was full of characters apparently dying, the last thing I was expecting was for one to come back from the dead! I’m curious how many of the apparent deaths will stick, while also looking forward to learning more about what’s going on with Emily’s mother and finding out where she’s been all this time. Is there a chance this Ethan character will be a part of it?