- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Revenge Season 2 – Creator Spills Juicy Details
ABC’s Revenge is a lot to take in all at once if you’ve never watched a single episode of the drama series. I couldn’t even begin to list all the many twists and turns the series has had during its first season, but I can tell you that no single one came close to topping the game changing finale – Emily’s mother came back from the dead and Victoria’s plane blew up, seemingly with her still in it. And those are just the two moments that stand out the most. Going into Season 2, what should we be expecting from this crazy little series of revenge?C
Creator Mike Kelley and the cast shared quite a bit of information regarding the upcoming second season. Sharing their knowledge with TV Guide, they jump right into the meatiest of mysteries: Emily’s mom. We know Jennifer Jason Leigh was cast in the role, but we still don’t know where she’s been all this time. Emily will begin to take a look at her past, remembering the events surrounding her mother’s disappearance. She may find something she had repressed, but she’ll also have to take a look at herself. It could be she’s more like her mother than she once thought, making her just as unhinged.
The season opener will flash-forward to the end of summer, making Amanda now eight months pregnant, but she’s also still trying to keep Jack in her life. Too bad for her, because while Jack may feel like he needs to be with Amanda because of the baby – it might not even be his – he still has feelings for Emily. And so does Daniel, but Ashley will distract him for a while. Nolan will be fed up with getting beaten up for Emily, but he’s still be willing to do just about anything for her. Charlotte may survive her overdose, but she hasn’t stopped being an addict. And what about her relationship with Declan? Things have been rough for them because of the things Declan has done, but someday they will end up together, just don’t expect it to be this season.
The final tease is the juiciest. Someone will learn Emily and Amanda have switched identities, and it won’t be the last. But it will still be kept a secret from the larger masses until the very end of the series.