- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Meet James Bond Skyfall’s Q – The 007 Gadget Connect is Back!
We have a new look at the new generation’s James Bond “Q” in this promo image of Ben Whishaw, a role most of us probably remember Desmond Llewelyn playing, or if you’re a young buck, John Cleese. The character has not been in either of the two most recent James Bond films starring Daniel Craig as 007, Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace. For those that aren’t good with names, even ones comprised of only one letter, we are talking about the gadget guy that gives Bond all the sweet toys.
Whishaw was pretty amazing in Perfume, and will be in another popular/critical fave novel adaptation after Skyfall, David Mitchell’s Cloud Atlas which is co-directed by the Wachowskis and Tom Tykwer, who happened to direct Perfume. This image was released by 007.com, the official site for James Bond: Skyfall.
Skyfall will be directed by Sam Mendes, and along with Daniel Craig back as Bond, features a cast that includes Berenice Marlohe, Naomie Harris, Judi Dench, Helen McCroy, Albert Finney, and Ralph Fiennes. Skyfall hits theaters this November.