- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Sons of Anarchy Season 5 – Samcro Division Poster
The latest in the recent mob of Sons of Anarchy season 5 promos is a poster illustrating division, SAMCRO style. Charlie Hunnam’s Jax – the new president, he has the patch – has the circle of trust huddled around him, leaving Ron Perlman’s Clay rolling solo. The new pecking order – something Hunnam has talked about – isn’t the only new thing fans have to look forward in the upcoming season, with new faces like Harold Perrineau (of Lost), Jimmy Smits (of why were you in the Star Wars prequels?), and Chuck Zito, Wanda de Jesus, and Ashley Tisdale, of whom we’ve already seem some shots of in her Sons of Anarchy style.
It’s a pretty bad ass poster and I’ve come to realize that just about anything SAMCRO set in black and white or grey scale is going to look pretty hard. Forget friends, Clay doesn’t even have his wheels. I know Sons of Anarchy fans may want to keep this SAMCRO-centric, but I personally can’t wait to see Jax battle monsters in Guillermo del Toro’s Pacific Rim, manning sweet giant robots like the one he’s standing on in this Pacific Rim promo poster released for this week’s Comic Con. Clay is actually in that too.
Sons of Anarchy is set to return to FX for its fifth season this September.