- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
SONS OF ANARCHY Season 5 Teaser, Gemma Drama
A new teaser trailer, Sons of Anarchy season 5, rolled into your local interwebs. It’s not really a preview per se, though. There aren’t any revealing scenes of tension or pug-ugly villains shown carving X’s into the SOA logo. No explosions, even. In fact, it isn’t even a real scene from the season.
The Sons of Anarchy season 5 teaser will tease you all the more given that it’s just an allegory.
Think metaphor, dream sequence, tripping scene. It has a sepia filter on the lens, nobody speaks and events occur in slow motion. It’s all very Instagram, or ’70s French abstract cinema, if that’s how you roll. What we do know is that the Lady Macbeth of Charming, Gemma Teller Morrow, is central to the disaster.
Here’s the film itself. It’s all of thirty seconds long, so I can’t think of a reason why you wouldn’t click play. Unless, of course, you don’t like Sons of Anarchy, in which case, go read one of our articles on The Killing or something.
Here’s the synopsis for those of you reading from a video-banned cubicle or an old-school smartphone:
The SAMCRO cruise onto a bridge. Gemma’s on the bridge. Tara stands near her. Jax swerves to miss her and goes off the bridge. Gemma screams helplessly. Clay watches Jax’s doom without caring.
Which, you know, is pretty much the entire story of the series.
So all the Sons of Anarchy season 5 trailer tells us is, “This is Sons of Anarchy.”
If we want cause to get excited, it’s that the teaser could imply Gemma is going to be central to a catastrophe in Jax’s life. This, however, is not news either. She majorly messes things up every season. Like the Shakespearean character she’s based on, all she’s good for is stirring shit up and then making it worse by trying to stop it.
Now a Sons of Anarchy season teaser that’s a metaphor for impending character development, that would be news.