- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Sons of Anarchy: New Characters Bring Shocking – and Sexy – Changes
When Sons of Anarchy returns this fall for Season 5, there will be a number of new characters – as well as tricky situations for returning characters that will cast them in a new light. What I love about introducing new people to a cast is the shift in dynamics you can get and going into this new season you couldn’t have asked for a better shift in the status quo. Things are going to different for Clay and the rest as they find themselves dealing with the aftermath of Season 4. Let’s take a look at exactly what’s going to be causing these changes.
The most obvious difference will be seen in Clay (Ron Perlman), who is still confined to a hospital bed due to his injuries. We’ll be seeing a side of him we’ve never seen before – frailty. He’s still the same tough guy, but even he cannot deny his circumstances are not something he can handle his usual way. The big antagonist this season, if we can even call him that, is Damon Pope (Harold Perrineau). He’s the father of the girl Tig (Kim Coates) killed at the end of last season and he is out for revenge, though he’ll be seeking it in an unexpected way. Kurt Sutter told EW.com he was saw Pope as someone who “had refinement and could show some vulnerability.”
Speaking of Tig and the death of Pope’s daughter, you can expect to see Tig’s daughters Dawn and Fawn as we take a look at his home life and how killing that girl affects it. But the most interesting – in terms of sexiness that is – is the journey Gemma (Katey Sagal) will go under. In the premiere she’ll find herself engaging in some heated action with new character Nero (Jimmy Smitts). The two of them have a ton of chemistry, and she sees him as an escape from her life that is falling apart.