- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – A Killer and New Girl
The craziness that is The Vampire Diaries is guaranteed to make a remarkable increase when the show returns with Season 4 in the fall. Not only will the cast have to deal with Elena becoming a vampire and Klaus taking over Tyler’s body, but there will also be a couple new faces in Mystic Falls that will certainly leave a few people scratching their heads and even more without heads. One of the new characters, a girl, is given a more thorough description, yet somehow it’s the other one who comes out as the more interesting of the two. Care to find out what makes him so enticing?
Zap2it reported Vampire Diaries is looking for a “scary hot” actor to play Connor, who could only be described as a “highly trained killing machine.” Yowza! How can you make that someone’s only descriptor and not have him kill a bunch of people, am I right? That would be like introducing a zombie and never have it eat somebody’s brains. As for the girl – April is her name – she’s 16 and is actually from Mystic Falls, but has been attending a private school for the last few years. She may seem new to us, but she’s known Jeremy and Elena from their childhood.
April returns to Mystic Falls following a death in her family. For the first little while she’ll be a sad girl, grieving from the loss. Don’t let her vulnerability fool you though. She’s smarter than she lets on. Both April and Connor will have major recurring parts in Season 4, but who they will be most involved with is still a mystery. I would think it safe to say April will be hanging around Elena, since they know each other, while Connor could be on a mission to kill a bunch of vampires or werewolves. I can’t really imagine anything else he could be killing, unless he’s just a plain old serial killer.