- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – Elena’s First Time As a Vampire
I love it when television producers sit down and just dish out a bunch of little teasers for their shows. The thrill it gives just cannot be matched outside of actually viewing the show itself. Julie Plec, the wonderful executive producer for The Vampire Diaries, gave us just such a list of items for the upcoming fourth season of the hit supernatural drama, and it just might be the most tantalizing set of teasers I have ever encountered. Leave it to The Vampire Diaries to exceed all expectations when it comes to building hype around itself.
Plec sat down with TV Guide to expel her teases and made the very first one count. Be prepared to see Elena go out and seek hot vampire sex with either Damon, Stefan, Klaus, Matt, or Elijah. Now that she’s a vampire herself, it will be like Elena’s a virgin again, experiencing sex for the first time. Slightly less exciting is Stefan getting a brand new motorcycle, which is exciting for actor Paul Wesley who is a motorcyclist in real life. Damon and Tyler will fast become drinking buddies, picking up right where Alaric left off.
Already we’re hearing specific plots for upcoming episodes, such as Episode 4 where we will travel back 900 years to learn more about Rebekah. She’ll be looking for a new place to live and the Salvatore house as a little extra room, specifically in Damon’s large bed. Things will get heated for Caroline and Tyler when she first sees him after believing him to be dead. You can expect some kisses and maybe the loss of a few articles of clothing. Speaking of characters in love, Jeremy may be finding himself falling for the new girl April in Episode 2. She’s a pastor’s daughter returning from boarding school under tragic circumstances. She and Jeremy knew each other when they were younger and reconnect in a more serious way. But things won’t be so easy as Jeremy still has unfinished business with Bonnie.