- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Teaser Trailer – Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley are Back!
Comic-Con is the greatest place to be in the summer months leading up to the fall TV season because everyone’s favorite series gather in San Diego to meet, tease, and excite their loyal fans with merchandise, autographs, Q&As, and usually a video to get the blood bumping and the excitement palpable. Few shows managed to illicit such a reaction the way The Vampire Diaries did when it unveiled its teaser for Season 4. It’s a rush of adrenaline from the moment it begins and doesn’t slow down until all things are said and done. It’s well thought out, crafted, and presented in a way the perfectly sums up everything we need to know going into the next season.
There’s a mix of past and future footage in the trailer, reminding us of what has come before in order to inform what’s coming down the road. We’re shown Elena’s drowning to remind us she did indeed die, but we’re also shown a few conversations she had with Stefan; one where she asks what it’s like to be a vampire and one where she explains how badly she does not ever want to become one. Too bad for Elena. After she drowned, there was no choice but to turn her if she wanted to survive. But just how will she react when she learns what’s been done to her?
We don’t get to see her reaction, but we see that Stefan is not at all pleased, again bringing up the fact she did not want to be turned. It makes sense why she would take that stance. As powerful as it would feel, the blood lust may be too much for her. I’m not so certain she could live with herself if she lost control and hurt someone, and you can almost guarantee she will at some point. I’m sure fans are excited to see for themselves how all this turns out when The Vampire Diaries returns October 11.