- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 51 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 57 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
The Walking Dead Season 3 – Prison Zombies in New Promo Images
I can practically see the chaos of The Walking Dead Season 3 from here, just three months away from the premiere that will see the survivors fighting through endless hordes of the undead to make their way to the “safe haven” of a giant prison. At first glance, the prison – seen very briefly at the end of the Season 2 finale – seemed like a great place to hole up while the zombies roam around devouring everything with a beating heart. It’s got fences, high walls, watchtowers, plenty of living space, and who knows what else that lies within. But taking the prison won’t be easy. Just take a look at these images from the premiere.
The images come from EW.com and do a great job of setting up the struggle of cutting through the zombie infested prison. Not all the survivors are accounted for, but the ones that everybody seems to like have thrown themselves knee deep into the fray: Rick, Glenn, T-Dogg, Maggie, and Daryl. They’re using basic strategy – circling around each other – to make it hard for the zombies to sneak up on them, and I’m assuming it works since there’s still an entire season of television to watch. Maggie has gone through quite the transformation since last season. When she first appeared, she was hesitant to kill any roamers, but now she’s wielding a machete with an intense ferocity. I don’t know if I should be scared or aroused.
The survivors don’t know what they’re getting into, however. The prison seems like a great idea, but it’s unexplored territory and expansive. It won’t be like the farm; it won’t be safe to live there. There will be parts of the prison that are downright terrifying to walk through. The prison of the comic book turned out to be a huge blessing once the undead were cleared out, but the TV show will not be so kind to its characters.