- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Walking Dead Season 3 – Win with Michonne, Zombies
Arguably, one of the best parts of attending the San Diego Comic-Con is being able to walk around the halls and scoop up massive amounts of free swag, the likes of which can only be found at the convention. Occasionally there will be specific requirements in order to get this merchandise, as is the case for The Walking Dead’s Michonne collector cards. The card, featuring new cast member Danai Gurira, will be handed out to those at the con dressed in the absolute best zombie costumes. While getting cool stuff like this is great, if you’re going to go out of your way to really make yourself look like a zombie, you deserve more than just a card.
If I’m being completely honest, the card, shown first at TVLine, isn’t much to get excited about. It doesn’t really catch my eye, making the only cool part about it being the small amount made and its exclusivity to Comic-Con. I certainly wouldn’t put in the effort of getting all zombified just for this. The best-dressed zombie should be able to have a meet and greet with the cast. That’s sounds more in line with what I would expect for a prize. But maybe I’m thinking too much about this. Would anybody out there be jazzed to receive a Michonne collector card?
The Walking Dead will be holding their panel this Friday, July 13th at 1:25 PST. I know it’s an unlucky day, but I still wish I could be there to see the cast, consisting of Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohen, Danai Gurira, and David Morrissey, as well as showrunner Glen Mazzara, executive producers Gale Anne Hurd and Robert Kirkman, and co-executive producer and special effects make-up supervisor Greg Nicotero. I can only imagine all the fun little teases they’ll all give for the upcoming third season.