- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
New Guy for New Girl Zooey Deschanel in Season 2
A TV comedy wouldn’t be funny if there weren’t any awkward romantic situations for its main character to become involved in, and New Girl’s Jess (Zooey Deschanel) has a knack for stumbling into the most awkward ones possible. But the one planned for her to become involved in during Season 2 of the hit Fox show is one of impressive awkwardness. If New Girl can pull this off, it has the potential to be the greatest relationship ever. Of all time. But it needs to be careful in how it lays out the groundwork and then builds upon it. Hold on, I feel like I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s talk about who this guy is first.
According to EW.com, David Walton has been tapped to play the new love interest for Jess, but the two meet under odd circumstances. You see, Walton’s character mistakes Jess for somebody else, and with Jess being the adorkable ball of awkward that she is, she just goes along with the guy’s mistake. As I was saying before, if this “relationship” is set up properly this joke could turn out to be beyond awesome. And because we know the part will be recurring, Jess may have to play this out for more than just a single episode. The easy thing to do would be for Walton’s character to realize his mistake before the end of the premiere – by the way, he first appears in the Season 2 premiere – but I feel there’s just so much you can get out of this if you stretched it beyond that initial episode. What does everyone else think?
Also appearing in Season 2 is Leslie Mann as a “shot girl” hired by Schmidt to work a party celebrating the removal of his penis cast. There couldn’t be a better reason to throw a party if you ask me. And reprising her role as the vice-principal at Jess’s school is Rachael Harris.