- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
How I Met Your Mother Let’s Abby Elliot Go Crazy After SNL
A healthy dose of crazy could just be what How I Met Your Mother needs to get it through its eighth – and hopefully last – season, courtesy of exiting Saturday Night Live cast member, Abby Elliot. It will be her first acting job after SNL, and personally I don’t think she could do much better. HIMYM may be getting on in its years, but it is still one of the most reliable comedies out there. But it looks like she may be around only to cause some trouble for the cast of HIMYM, with one of the gang affected particularly badly.
Elliot, whose father, Chris Elliot, recurs on the show as Lily’s father Mickey, will be down for multiple episodes as Jeneane according to EW. She’ll be instantly recognizable for her crazy antics because, well, she’s crazy. In fact, she’s the craziest girl the gang has ever met, and her craziness only grows the longer she’s around. The thing is, one of the group becomes more and more attracted to her the crazier she becomes. Why do I have a sneaking suspicion it’s Barney who just can’t say no to this Janeane, no matter how insane she is? He did, after all, invent the Crazy/Hot Scale, the method used to determine if a woman’s attractiveness outshines their craziness. This must mean that, for someone at least, Janeane manages to get hotter the crazier she acts. I feel like I’ve said variations of crazy way too much.
You’ll be able to see Elliot’s first appearance as Janeane in the New Year. That’s a little far away to make any reasonable guesses about which poor schmuck will find himself enamored by Janeane. We know Barney and Quinn will not last, but we don’t know how long before they break up. The same goes for Ted and Victoria. I’m leaning toward Barney because of his womanizing ways. He’s far more likely to put up with a crazy person than Ted is.