- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Mackenzie Foy, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Book Breaking Dawn Part 2 Covers
Breaking Dawn is coming back around for Stephenie Meyer, and while she certainly isn’t hurting in the pocket book, you have to love adaptations of your print material because that just means a lucrative rerelease is coming – like George R.R. Martin experienced years later after Game of Thrones hit HBO -and now the covers for the new Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2 books are out, as seen on Barnes & Noble. As you can see, fans have two choices, both Cullen-ful.
One features Kristen Stewart’s Bella in a protective stance with the newest member of the Twilight family, Renesmee, who is, as you probably know, played by Mackenzie Foy. The other also features Bella and Renesmee, but also adds papa Pattinson as Edward Cullen in a family picture.
For people down about the real life trajectory of the Pattinson/Stewart relationship you still have Breaking Dawn part 2, the final chapter of Meyer’s Twilight Saga, and scenes like the Edward and Bella chilling together in the meadow.
Breaking Dawn part 2 hits theaters on November 16th.