- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Castle: Jodi Lyn O’Keefe Gets in the Way of Love
When you have a couple on a TV show, such as Castle’s Castle and Beckett, that clearly have a strong attraction toward each other and much of the appeal of the show is in watching week after week, wondering if the two will ever get together, the worst thing you could possibly do is put them together too soon. The drama and tension is gone as soon as they seal the deal and stay together forever. Just look at Jim and Pam from The Office. They got together at the end of Season 3 and viewers’ interest in them has steadily gone down and you just can’t let that happen. In the Season 4 finale of Castle, Beckett was seen leading Castle to the bedroom, but it doesn’t seem like that will be the end of their will-they/won’t-they story.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, former Prison Break actress Jodi Lyn O’Keefe has been tapped for a guest-starring role in Season 5 of Castle. She will be playing Kristina Coterra, a “sultry and voluptuous entertainment reporter at WHNY” who has taken a particular interest in Castle, and it is certainly not a professional interest, if you know what I mean. She wants to have sex with him, ladies and gentlemen, in case you didn’t get what I meant. Personally, I think Castle should go for it. He’s too good looking of a guy to tie himself down by one woman, and O’Keefe is a fine looking woman. I mean, how could you not want to see what she’s all about?
She’ll pop up in Episode 2, “Cloudy With a Chance of Murder,” and hopefully she does her job of sowing trouble for Castle and Beckett well. It wouldn’t be fun if Castle had this kind of temptation and Beckett was all “Go for it, buddy! Hit that!” No, she needs to be jealous or angry or something. Give me that sweet, sweet drama!