- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
A Classic Beauty and a Brother for Jordana Brewster coming to Dallas Season 2
The new Dallas TV series is bringing in a couple of fresh faces for its second season, and you can expect to be see them more often than you might think. Dallas will introduce two new series regulars, with each one being remarkably different from the other. One in particular catches my eye given her history, which I will get to in a moment, and the other promises to greatly affect the life of Jordan Brewster’s Elena. If you’re a Dallas fan, you should keep your eyes open for these two new characters as they seem like promising additions to the already compelling cast. Why don’t we get to know them a bit?
As reported by TVLine, estranged older brother Andres Ramos will re-enter Elena’s life. He’s a well built Hispanic man, with a decent amount of sexiness going on. Known as Drew to those close to him, Andres has a big personality, but is affected by his past. When he was a younger man, he witnessed his father’s death and became an angry bar fighter and a drug user. But after a tour in Iraq, Andres straightened his life out and spent 10 years circling the globe, working oil rigs in exotic locations. From the sounds of things, he hasn’t seen his sister in some time, which may mean there are wounds in their relationship that never healed. But that is just guesswork on my part.
The other new character is Emma Brown, a tall blonde in her early 20s. She’s a classic beauty who has also traveled, though exclusively in Europe. Her grandmother raised her to be a proper lady, graceful, poised and slightly aloof, and boy does she look good on horseback. Due to her privileged upbringing, Emma was sheltered and has trouble relating to those who exist outside the bubble her grandmother created around her. It’s almost as if she comes from another world. But it won’t be long before the temptation of forbidden people and places takes hold of her. Emma will make her first appearance in the Season 2 premiere.