- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Greys Anatomy: Are Arizona and Mark Doomed?
Season 8 of Grey’s Anatomy left us with one single lingering question: will the survivors of the plane crash be able to continue to survive in the woods alone and injured? More pressingly, will Arizona Robbins and Mark Sloan Die? Their fates are the only two that are completely up in the air, since Shonda Rhimes inadvertently revealed Meredith, Derek, and Cristina all manage to make it to safety. But no mentioned was made of Arizona and Mark, not even a small hint. Nobody is saying anything. They clearly want us all to be in suspense, but if you look at it objectively I think you’ll be able to see the answer is much more clear than at first glance.
While both have their heads on the proverbial chopping block, the only one who is without a doubt leaving is Mark. How do I know this? It’s not that hard to figure out if you just look at the facts. As pointed out by TV Guide, Mark’s actor, Eric Dane, is leaving Grey’s Anatomy no matter what, so whether he lives or dies he’ll be making an exit. And since the show is splitting its time between Seattle Grace and another hospital to follow the doctors who have left, it stands to reason Mark will be killed off, otherwise why wouldn’t he go to that other hospital if he’s just leaving?
Arizona is a little trickier to figure out, and unfortunately nothing has been said of Jessica Capshaw’s status for Season 9. We won’t find out if she’s staying or going until the premiere, but I’m going out on a limb and declaring her dead. When we last saw her she was coughing up blood and had a bone protruding through the skin on her leg. She’s not in good shape. I say it’s time for her to go, but I could easily be wrong.