- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Showtime Plays He Saw, She Saw with Dexter (Season 7 Poster)
Now it’s Dexter’s turn, with a new poster of its own to go along with its fellow Showtime show Homeland’s recent new key art. Michael C. Hall’s Dexter may take up all the space with the serial killer’s mug, but the “He Saw. She Saw” tag refers to and gives presence to his sister, Jennifer Carpenter’s Debra. Of course, we are talking about the occurrences of the season 6 finale, when Deb caught Dexter with the Travis, the Doomsday Killer, to epic conclusion.
This follows the trend of several season 7 promos Showtime has released, focusing on both Jennifer Carpenter being able to use her recent revelation to piece everything together regarding Dex, not to mention her developing and evolving extra-sibling feeling for him. Another promo, appropriately titled “New Beginning”, also plays into a new Dexter order regarding the show’s two central characters.
While the existing foundation of Hall and Carpenter status quo shifts, we also have a host of new characters being introduced this season, among them are former Chuck cutie Yvonne Strahovski, Rome and Punisher badass Ray Stevenson, Matt Gerald, Katia Winter, and Jason Gedrick of Iron Eagle fame (I’m serious, I love that movie!). Dexter Season 7 hits Showtime on September 30th.