- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Emma Watson on Fifty Shades of Grey, Book and Movie
And that’s not Fifty Shades of Grey. It is Emma Watson, though the book she’s holding is Perks of Being A Wallflower, which has been adapted to a film Watson most definitely co-stars in. Watson, former Harry Potter star and currently just too hot, joined the list of… everybody else whose names has been thrown around on the internet regarding being cast in the adaptation of E.L. James’ erotic novel. Basically, every young actor and actress that anyone wants to see get their basic instinct on in their birthday suits has been mentioned, including Nina Dobrev, Miley Cyrus, Chris Hemsworth, Lucy Hale, Selena Gomez, Ian Somerhalder, and, of course, the Twilight duo of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, but we have it on pretty good authority that Edward and Bella aren’t James’ preference to assume the roles of her main characters, Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
Without insulting anyone else mentioned thus far, Watson is probably the most interesting actress mentioned because although she gained fame through a genre franchise as a child actress, she seems to have been able to do so without a stigma attached to her in regards to her future in film. I find it very easy to picture Watson as a lead in several (good) films in her future, delivering excellent performances. That might just be her having great representation, but whatever it is I think her transition to adult actress in good films will be rather seamless. Unfortunately for E.L. James fans, she doesn’t know anything about the rumors “attaching” her to 50 Shades. Emma told EW that she hasn’t seen a script nor has she read Fifty Shades of Grey. She mentioned these rumors happen often, and specifically mentioned when her name was being circulated around the U.S. remake of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. 50 Shades did recently land the team that will be producing the film, when the duo of Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti signed on.
As one would expect, Watson isn’t exactly hurting for work. Along with the aforementioned Perks of Being a Wallflower, Watson is working with two big time directors in Sofia Coppola and Darren Aronofsky, as she will appear in both Bling Ring and Noah respectively.