- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Gabby Douglas – Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley Cheer Olympian Vampire Diaries Style
Usually Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and the rest of The Vampire Diaries crew are who young people are watching and admiring, but they switched it up this week by taking a moment to give props to Team USA at the Olympics, specifically Gabby Douglas of the gymnastics team, who the TVD team found out was a big fan of the weekly happenings at Mystics Falls. I usually follow the Olmpics, and woman’s gymnastics specifically has historically been a very interesting and hyper-dramatic, and vividly recall watching the exploits of Kim Zmeskal, Shannon Miller, and my personal favorite, Russian Svetlana Boginskaya (who apparently is a Texan now who owns a pizza joint!). This time around, however, for whatever reasons, I haven’t watched a single complete minute of it. Go figure.
That didn’t stop Gabby Douglas from wrecking shop and winning the individual all-around champion, and be on the U.S. team that won on the Team Gold – the first American to do that at the same Olympics – and becoming a huge story as the first African American, and woman of color, to be the all around champion. That’s right, Gabby Douglas is Wheaties official now.
It’s a bit personal and close to heart for Nina Dobrev, gold medalist in hotness, who used to be a gymnast herself, and several months ago showed some of her old skills on Conan, a move that probably brushes close to being a couple of fetishes. The image is below, and forever ingrained into minds.