- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Darren Criss and Chris Colfer Melt Hearts in Glee’s Deleted Scene
Last Christmas, Glee aired its regular holiday themed episode, called “Extraordinary Merry Christmas” in Season 3. It was a barrel of Christmas fun, but it left fans wanting when it cut out a very touching scene between Blaine and Kurt. As we all know, Blaine and Kurt are dating and are one of the favorite couples on Glee. Their relationship has been well received by critics and fans alike, so it was understandable some would be upset over this scene, featuring Blaine giving a gift to Kurt, being left on the cutting room floor. But that sadness can now turn to happiness becuase that the scene has been released to the public.
You can watch the scene down below, but as you do be sure to thank Glee creator Ryan Murphy. It was his decision to release the scene to the public; so all credit should go to him. And I have to say I’m sorry this scene had to be taken out of the episode due to time constraints. It really is a sweet moment for the couple. In the scene, Blaine and Kurt stroll through the halls of McKinley talking about Christmas break and how Kurt is feeling a little down because of the holiday season. Blaine suggests they should be thankful for the things they have, which is the point when Blaine pulls out a pretty little box, suggesting they take their relationship to the next level.
While Kurt is hoping for an engagement ring, he’s just as excited for the promise ring the gift turns out to be. Blaine made it himself out of gum wrappers, and even managed to put a bow on it. And just what is it Blaine is promising Kurt? Well, I’ll let you find out for yourself by watching the video. I don’t want to spoil the best part. It’s a shame this couldn’t be in the actual episode, but at least we can watch it whenever we want now.