- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Rachel’s Soulmate and Santana Coming Out in Deleted Glee Clips
Ryan Murphy cannot seem to stay away from his Twitter account these days as he’s been teasing fans daily since he finally joined the social networking website. But teasing isn’t the only thing he’s gotten up to. Grateful for the fierce fans of his hit series Glee, Murphy has been releasing exclusive scenes that never made it into the final cuts of some of Glee’s Season 3 episodes. The latest two video clips Murphy has released do not disappoint in any sense of the word. On the contrary, these scenes show just how proud and heartwarming Glee can be when at its very best.
The first video features the public coming out of Santana to the entirety of the cheerleading squad, the Cheerios. She stands in front of them and boldly tells them her and Brittany are in a relationship and that it is not just a phase – Santana is gay. What’s been great about Glee is the way it has handled its gay characters and their stories. Santana shows great strength in declaring her sexuality and ends things by reaffirming her leadership, telling the other cheerleader she’ll cut anyone from the team who has a problem with her being gay. Very well done I would say. It’s a shame it didn’t make it into the show proper.
The second video is a scene between besties Kurt and Rachel. Rachel has signed Kurt’s yearbook earlier than she was supposed to, but that’s okay because neither of them really care, so Rachel has Kurt read it. The touching entry into the yearbook beautifully sums up their friendship. Rachel even goes so far as to call Kurt her soulmate, though I’m sure she doesn’t mean as a boyfriend. Someone with a softer heart than I will likely tear up from watching this scene and I don’t blame them. It really is quite touching and, like the other video, would’ve served better in the show than the cutting room floor.