- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
How I Met Your Mother Brings Joe Manganiello’s Brad Back After Three Year Absence
It’s been a quite awhile – three years actually – since Joe Manganiello has been able to make an appearance on How I Met Your Mother. It’s understandable considering how busy he is these days with his starring role on True Blood and learning how to strip for his big part in Magic Mike, but I’m glad he’ll be coming back. His character, Brad, has always been a welcome addition to the show’s recurring characters. He steals every scene he’s in using a combination of good looks and bizarre situations. In fact, I would go so far as to say he’s my favorite. More Brad makes for a better How I Met Your Mother.
According to TVLine, Manganiello will make his return in Season 8, but the reason for his reappearance has not been revealed yet. Co-creator Craig Thomas has said Brad was one of the many recurring characters he and the other writers were looking forward to bringing back into the fold as the show comes to an end. The last time we saw Brad was in the Season 5 premiere, where he went on a date with Robin to a hockey game. It was his only appearance in that season, but I can say with a certainty Brad will be around for more than one episode this time around – two episodes to be exact. I know it’s not much, but it’s better than going another two seasons without a single appearance.
Other than Brad, we know Victoria will be back for Season 8. Any ideas who else might show up, assuming this could be the show’s final season? I wouldn’t mind seeing Cristine Rose return as Ted’s mother, or perhaps John Lithgow. I know she only ever appeared in one episode, but I’ve always wanted to see more of Jayma Mays’ Coat-check Girl. That was a one-shot character that really should’ve amounted to more.