- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Jamie Chung Geared Up for Hook in Once Upon a Time season 2
Once Upon a Time fans aren’t the only ones gearing up for season 2! I hadn’t seen this image before and when I caught it accompanying a piece at TVguide I wanted to share it. It’s kind of a tiny look, but Jamie Chung looks battle ready here in her Mulan armor! As we told you last month, Jamie Chung is set to portray the legendary Chinese character (and subject of the fine Disney film from the 1990s) and it looks like she means business.
It’s not just for show either, Chung tells TVguide she has the goods if Captain Hook (Colin O’Donoghue) gets out of line, while they journey to find Sarah Bolger’s Sleeping Beauty (Princess Aurora) with Julian Morris’ Prince Phillip. Chung is familiar with action, having starred in Sucker Punch and Samurai Girl.
Chung and that trio join a host of new characters coming to life next season on Once Upon a Time, along with Sinqua Walls as Lancelot) and Michael Raymond-James (possibly Baelfire?).
Once Upon a Time returns for its second season next month, with the premiere set for September 30th.