- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Law & Order SVU has Criminal Intent in Season 14
NBC is keeping it in the Law & Order family when SVU will get a visit from detective Alexandra Eames in its upcoming 14th season. That’s right, O.G. Law & Order: Criminal Intent (the second spin-off from Law & Order; SVU was the first) cast member Kathryn Erbe returns to the franchise, now serving as part of a joint City/Federal Homeland Security Task Force, after having served 10 years on the Intent team.
Erbe and the SVU gang cross paths while investigating a sex trafficking ring that might have a connection to terrorists. Speaking of the SVU gang, it’s been a pretty big off-season for the show to say the least. Criminal Minds favorite Paget Brewster jumped ship from CBS and will appear in the new season premiere, and we also know that Chuck and Firefly favorite – a man they called Jayne – Adam Baldwin will be, at least temporarily, sitting in Captain Cragen’s chair.
Tvline adds that while Erbe is currently scheduled for a one episode appearance (the date of which has not yet been announced), it will likely result in more Eames in the future at SVU. Law & Order: SVU kicks off its fourteenth season on September 26th, on NBC Wednesday nights, the premiere being a 2-part episode.