- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Lea Michele and Glee Season 4 Crew Poster – Don’t Worry About Dianna Agron!
A couple of looks at Glee season 4 by way of Ryan Murphy have hit the web in the form of some tweeted posters, one featuring Lea Michele’s Rachel Berry and her new instructor, and another (also featuring Michele) of the Glee crew. With one exception, which we will get to in a minute.
The image below features Kate Hudson, who was looking absolutely sexy in previous Glee promos, looming over and flashing signs on Lea Michele – making it look like Rachel Berry hasn’t escaped drama after graduating from Mckinley and making her way to the Big Apple. Hudson was one of two prominent names announced very early to guest star on Glee this season, the other being Sarah Jessica Parker.
The other image is a group shot that features the gang and their new directions, but noticeably absent is Dianna Agron‘s Quin. In an offseason full of talk about who would return to Glee, and more notably how much we’d see them, Agron seems to have been the flashpoint cast member in the discussion, with Ryan Murphy once again having to assure us that Quinn is still in fold and that they still love her.
Glee returns to FOX this fall, the season 4 premiere airing on September 13.