- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 53 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 103 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4: Nina Dobrev Love Triangle
The way The Vampire Diaries executive producer Julie Plec is always bringing up the various love triangles in her show is what I imagine beating a dead horse would feel like. As interesting as it is, it does get a little tiring to hear about Elena and her never-ending choice of love between Stefan and Damon. It seems like in every interview she does the triangle comes up. It wouldn’t be so bad if she always had something new to say, but as is the case when beating a dead horse, nothing really changes – the horse is still dead and you’re still beating it.
In a nutshell, Plec reiterated to TVLine that Elena would not be backing down on her decision to be with Stefan despite her memories of Damon returning to her upon becoming a vampire. She remembers his meeting him first, giving her a different context for everything and a constant pull toward Damon. She’ll technically be with Stefan, but Damon has burrowed his way into her mind. The other big triangle going on in the town of Mystic Falls is also evolving into something else. Tyler and Caroline will have a hard time keeping their clothes on, but who is Caroline actually hooking up with? Klaus has taken up residence in Tyler’s body, but just how often is Klaus in control? When is Tyler Tyler and not Klaus?
A third potential love triangle could be in the works. Jeremy and Bonnie still have something going on, whether or not it’s still a romantic something, but a new girl named April could complicate things a bit. Technically it’s not the intention of the writers to hook Jeremy up with April, but if the chemistry is there than why not explore that possibility? Might as well, right? No point in wasting a perfectly good opportunity for romance and drama. Love triangles are the easiest way to cause friction and bring in viewers.