- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Sons of Anarchy Season 5 – The Bikes, Mayan Style.
FX sent us over another featurette for the upcoming Sons of Anarchy season 5, continuing their “Before the Anarchy” pieces. This one strikes to the heart of the show, focusing on the SAMCRO rides: the bikes themselves. We get an inside look to some of the thoughts regarding the unique design and models of the SAMCRO (or rather, The Mayans) stable, introduced by Emilio Rivera, or as you probably know him, Marcus Álvarez, the Mayan’s boss, as they film a scene in Long Beach.
You may have seen some of the previous releases of ”Before the Anarchy”, which have included one that offers us a glimpse behind the scenes of season 5 newcomer Damon Pope (LOST’s Harold Perrineau) and Unser, and another that focused on the duo of Chucky and Gemma. Any insight on the new characters are welcome, as FX and Kurt Sutter has loaded up the new faces coming to Sons of Anarchy this season, a role call that includes the aforementioned Perrineau, along with Jimmy Smits, Wanda de Jesus, Joel Mchale, Kurt Yaeger, Ashley Tisdale, and Billy Brown.
Sons of Anarchy rolls on with FX for the season 5 premiere on September 11, 2012, in an episode titled “Sovereign”, the first of a 13 episode season order.