- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
NCIS: Mark Harmon Replaced by Lando Calrissian?
Season 10 of NCIS will be adding a little Star Wars flavor to it with the casting of Lando Calrissian himself, Billy Dee Williams. It’s always a joy to bring in a Star Wars alum for a guest role so long as they’re given a satisfying part to play. From the sounds of things, a more honorable part would be impossible for anyone to find for the great Billy Dee Williams. Can you believe he’s going to be playing Leroy Jethro? Right off the bat you should know I do not mean Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Mark Harmon is in no way in danger of having his starring role recast, though let’s be honest; if that were to happen you couldn’t ask for someone better than Billy Dee Williams.
According to TV Guide, this new Leroy Jethro is a World War II veteran and a close friend of the Gibbs family. In fact, he is so close to them that they named Gibbs after Jethro. Executive producer Gary Glasberg told TV Guide “This is a very rich, emotional story and we couldn’t be happier to have Billy Dee Williams bringing this character to life.” Since he has such close ties to the Gibbs, you can expect him to have plenty of scenes with Mark Harmon and Ralph Waite (he plays Gibbs father, Jack).
Billy Dee Williams has this amazing ability to just be so cool no matter who he’s playing. He’s so cool he was even cast as Harvey Dent in the 1989 Batman, a character that has always been depicted as Caucasian. That’s just the power Billy Dee Williams carries around with him. He’ll bring as much awesome as humanly possible to NCIS. It’ll be like watching Lando reborn as a WWII vet. In fact, I see every role Billy Dee Williams takes as a reimagining of Lando. You should try it sometime. It makes everything better.