- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4: Who Dies in the Premiere?
It’s mightily impressive how much plot The Vampire Diaries can get through in a short amount of time. The intensity at which it paces itself is wonderful to watch and get sucked into, so it only increased my excitement over Season 4 to hear a few teases of some of the plot points Vampire Diaries will be blazing through when it returns in the fall. And one of the big ones is this: death. Alaric Saltzman went to the council, spilling the truth about all the vampires in Mystic Falls, starting a chain reaction that ultimately leads to a “powerful, surprising death sequence,” and it all takes place in the premiere.
Executive producer Julie Plec is always happy to tease where her beloved series will go and she was far from shy when she spoke to EW.com. Aside from the impending death – she didn’t reveal who would be getting the axe, any guesses? – Plec spoke of Elena’s first feeding as a vampire and how it’s not a matter of if she’ll consume blood, but when, how, and if she’ll survive. She’ll have Damon and Stefan around to help her, but they have very different ideas on how to be a vampire, which will cause some fights between them. And Elena will find herself once again torn between the two. She may have chosen Stefan, but she won’t be able to escape the pull she feels toward Damon. In fact, the two of them will have quite a heated moment in Episode 4. Speaking of love triangles, Klaus will continue to meddle in Caroline and Tyler’s relationship, both while possessing Tyler’s body and when he returns to his own (sooner than you’d think).
Also distracting Klaus is the arrival of a vampire hunter. His presence will certainly catch Klaus’ interest as he decides just how he feels about him. We haven’t seen the last of the Originals. Some of them will be around to give us more of their backstories. It may take more than a few episodes, but vampire sex for with Elena will be something to look forward to, as is the budding friendship of Stefan and Caroline. If this seems like a lot of information to take in, just remember this: they’re just getting started on shooting Episode 3.