- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Emily VanCamp’s New Night for Revenge Promo
It would seem we’ve reached the point in Revenge’s lifespan when the only promotion it needs is a simple reminder that, in case you weren’t aware, Revenge is picking itself up and moving on to Sunday nights, making itself a part of that ever expanding must-see television night. Every show worth watching seems to air on Sunday nights these days. It’s a big night and ABC wants you to know of Revenge‘s move so you don’t accidentally miss it. Just to be safe though, you should probably watch the promo down below a few extra times, so the information really sinks in. It’s only 30 seconds, so it’s not like it’ll take a lot of your time.
Aside from reminding us of its premiere on Sunday, Sept. 30 at 9/8c, all we really get here is a few quick clips from Revenge. It’s nothing really to go home about, but it could certainly whet the whistle of someone who has yet to watch the show. And certainly now is a good time to get invested in Revenge, with it only about to begin its second season. With only one season to catch up on, there’s still plenty of time to pony up before Season 2 begins Sept. 30.
Some things to look forward to this season include the reveal of Emily Thorne’s surprisingly alive mother, to be played by Jennifer Jason Leigh. Word has it, Emily’s mom will have some pretty serious issues that may or may not begin to surface in Emily as well. Also appearing is Barry Sloane as Ethan, a mysterious man from Emily’s past. Is he a friend or a foe? And can we expect any kind of romance between the two, past or present? I can already tell that first episode airing Sept. 30, titled “Bound,” will be a crazy reintroduction into the world of Revenge. Don’t be surprised if it gets a little twisty.