- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Revenge Season 2: Cut Scenes, Flash Forwards, and a Man for Nolan?
Cutting scenes from a television show is an inevitability. It doesn’t matter how popular the show is, if it’s a drama or a comedy, or even if the scene is important. There are various reasons for a cut – for time is the most common – and usually you’d never even notice anything was amiss. For Revenge, the Season 1 finale had a scene removed that wasn’t noticeable at all yet it could mean a lot for a particular couple going into Season 2. Daniel and Ashley’s relationship has been rocky since he was arrested for murder, but there was originally a scene that suggested things might have begun to right themselves.
The scene, according to EW.com, would have been a short one – a simple shot of clothes on the floor. However, from the way the scene was shot you could not tell whose clothes they were, but they were supposed to Daniel and Ashley’s. They scene was cut when it was decided the drink they shared was enough to suggest anything that may or may not happen between them in Season 2.
But that wasn’t the only tease for the new season. In the very first episode, Revenge will be flash forwarding to another yacht party, though, unlike the last time we skipped ahead in time, we won’t be going nearly as far into the future. Barry Sloan, the potential new flame from Emily’s past, will be a wonderful resource in unraveling whom Emily used to be. It’s hinted there could be a homosexual relationship for Nolan in the future. It’s said the character doesn’t specifically need a girl – he just needs someone to love him. And of course Jack isn’t thrilled to have Amanda back in his life, but he feels a sense of obligation due to her enormous pregnant belly, though the jury’s still out on whether or not it’s even his.