- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Ashley Tisdale has Charlie Hunnam’s Back in Sons of Anarchy
Among the host of new faces rolling into Sons of Anarchy in the upcoming 5th season on AMC, and perhaps the most interesting on paper, is Ashley Tisdale, former Disney girl turned into SAMCRO setting high roller escort for Kurt Sutter next season. Tisdale is set to play Emma Jean and appear in at least two episodes of season 5, and we now get a fresh look at the former Hellcat via a still featuring her with Charlie Hunnam’s Jax, the new SAMCRO boss.
TVline debuted the image, adding to a set of images featuring Tisdale released in June, that presented a scene that looks like she was getting roughed up. Jean and Jax look tight in this image, and one wonders if there will be any Maggie Siff/Tara drama stemming from this, though it would seem somewhat trite now, and Tisdale’s facial expression doesn’t exactly spell comfort.
Tisdale is just one of many newcomers to Sons of Anarchy, a group that also features quite an odd mix in LOST’s Harold Perrineau, Jimmy Smits, Wanda de Jesus, Community’s Joel Mchale, Kurt Yaeger – a great story as Greg the Peg – and Billy Brown. Season 5 of Sons rolls into FX this Fall, on September 11th.