- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Hawaii Five-0 Season 3: Rapper T.I. Turns Criminal
The men and women starring in Hawaii Five-0 are far away from creating their own time machine to be used to visit important parts of their pasts, but if they were to build such a machine we wouldn’t have any need to do flashbacks! And everybody knows the secret to a good backstory is flashbacks. That’s why a good chunk of Lost – which was also shot in Hawaii – is told in flashback. There really isn’t a better way to tell an origin story. Show rather than tell, right? Nobody wants to sit around and listen to people talk about the past. We want to see it! Especially when it includes Grammy nominated rapper, T.I.
As reported by TVLine, T.I. – you can see him currently recurring on Starz’ Boss – will be guest-starring in an October episode of Hawaii Five-0’s third season. As far as we know, his character, a member of a crime syndicate, will be appearing exclusively in flashbacks to Danny’s (Scott Caan) days working out of Jersey back in 2001. He will be investigating this syndicate with his partner at the time and the case will end up having a big impact on his life. Just how big remains to be seen, but I have a sneaking suspicion Danny’s partner may not survive past the episode’s flashbacks.
Also appearing in the episode are Terrance Howard and Kendall Jenner. Howard will also be appearing in the flashbacks, but I can’t say the same for Jenner with any certainty. In fact, I can’t say whom she will be playing at all. Her role is being kept a secret it would seem, which may mean she’s playing somebody rather important in Danny’s life. This will be Jenner’s first part in a scripted television show, so it might be interesting to tune in and see how she does. As part of the Kardashian family, a certain amount of skepticism is to be expected of her talents, but she may surprise us all.