- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Vampire Diaries: Phoebe Tonkin Getting Between Tyler and Caroline?
Just when you thought the love triangle of Tyler, Caroline and Klaus couldn’t become anymore complicated; news broke of a new character to be introduced in Season 4 of The Vampire Diaries that could manage to steal Tyler away from Caroline. And should this new lady manage to woo Tyler in any sort of way we could have a love quadrangle to rival that of Lost’s Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Juliet mess of a love story. That’s what I love about television these days. We’ve all seen love triangles done to death so we need that extra person to complicate matters just a bit more. So who is this fourth party that may get between Tyler and Caroline?
If you’re to believe TV Guide – and why wouldn’t you? – then our new lady friend will be played Phoebe Tonkin, who was once apart of the CW’s The Secret Circle, which sadly did not make it past its first season. But the CW likes to keeps its family close together, giving Tonkin a second chance to show off her talents. And with Diaries intense popularity, it’s a much better stage for her to perform on. She’ll be playing Hayley, a wild, sexy and free-spirited girl from Tyler’s past. But what did that past look like? Were they just friends or did they have something more bubbling under the surface? Either way, when girls from your boyfriend’s past start showing up its not crazy to go on the defensive.
And how will Klaus factor in all of this? He’s currently occupying Tyler’s body and Caroline still believes Tyler is dead. Of course she’ll quickly learn he’s not, but he’s not entirely himself. When this Hayley shows up in Episode 3 will Klaus be attracted to her at all? There are literally infinite way this particular twist could go, certainly more than I care to mention. Let’s just say this won’t be a situation resolved easily or quickly. There are too many variables to take into account. But that’s why we love The Vampire Diaries; it’s unpredictable.