- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Jackson Rathbone a White Collar Thief in Love
I so very rarely see any of the Twilight Saga actors outside of that franchise, I just naturally assume they’re all bad actors. But that’s hardly the case and I should learn to better curb my judgment of the talent based on their previous work. Take for instance Jackson Rathbone: I’m sure most people only know him as Jasper Hale, but he is so much more than his Twilight character. He can be seen in other movies, such as S. Darko and The Last Airbender. Hold on a second… those movies were really bad. That’s hardly a good way to prove my point that he’s better than Twilight if I’m using even worse movies as examples.
Fear not, Rathbone may have made some poor choices of films to be in, but he hasn’t gone wrong on the television side of things. At least, not in my opinion. He’s done episodes of Criminal Minds, No Ordinary Family, and The O.C. And adding to his credibility is his recent casting in USA’s White Collar. As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, Rathbone will be playing the “volatile” Nate Osbourne. This is the type of guy who would steal anything for the woman he loves. He breaks out of jail with his Bonnie and Clyde-esque partner in crime and winds up at the same event as Neal and Sara. What a coincidence!
White Collar is a solid show and a perfect starting place for Rathbone to begin shedding his Twlight skin. He should make a clean break and move on with his career, but never forget what he had to do to reach this point. Rathbone should remember Twilight helped make him recognizable and will likely give him the boost his career needed. I know I had no idea who he was before Twilight, but now those movies have scarred me so completely I’m likely to never forget a single person who appeared in that franchise.