- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Grey’s Anatomy Snags Adina Porter to Save Lives in a Flashback Episode
We’re starting to get some pieces to the puzzle that when put together will finally reveal what happened to the survivors of Grey’s Anatomy’s harrowing Season 8 finale. This particular piece is a bit of casting news for one of the doctors that will be treating Meredith, Derek and the rest when they are finally rescued. And rescued they will be; we’ve know for some time now that the Season 9 premiere would pick up two to three months after the survivors are rescued, showing them back in their usual lives, though things won’t be entirely normal. Episode 2, however, will flashback to that wild mountainside where we will inevitably meet Adina Porter’s character.
As reported by TV Guide, Porter, who has spent some time working the HBO circuit by appearing in True Blood and The Newsroom, would be playing Dr. Ramsey of Bloise Hospital, which is where the survivors are taken once they are found. No further details have been released to give us a better idea of what type of person Ramsey is. Is she nice; is she a bitch? These little character traits are good to know going into an episode, especially one as tricky as a flashback. Will she play a large part in the episode, or will she just be one of many doctors who are given brief screen time?
I’m starting to get the feeling that being rescued isn’t what’s important in this new season, but rather what happens directly after. The treatment the survivors get at the hospital must be imperative for what comes ahead. I think if anything important is going to happen, it’s going to be in Bloise Hospital.
Grey’s Anatomy is returning next Thursday, Sept. 27. You can expect to see Porter and other guest stars, such as Tina Majorino, Gaius Charles, Camilla Luddington, Dominic Hoffman and Tessa Ferrer, all through out the season.