- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Bloody Face Inside the Asylum in American Horror Story Season 2?
Since American Horror Story teasers, and season 2 of the FX horror drama has already had a ton of them, tend to be these very short buzz clips I usually wait until we have 2 ore more stacked up from FX before posting new ones, so today we have one new one and one that’s a few days old. The first, “Inside the Asylum” is actually a longer featurette, almost a full two minutes of behind the scenes access, and features both actors and members of the production team giving you the scoop on Asylum, the subtitle of the show’s second season.
The second video, “Face”, is one of those teasers I spoke of above, the latest in an army of atmospheric video bites – is that Bloody Face? Or one of the other killer roles in the season, one of which is reportedly being filled by the returning Eric Stonestreet?
American Horror Story makes its return to FX on Wednesday, October 17th.