- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Big Bang Theory Season 6: Wolowitz Discovers Ken Lerner is with His Mother!
The Big Bang Theory’s greatest mystery is Howard’s mother. Forever off screen, we have no clue what she looks like or what she does in her spare time outside of descriptions from Howard. All we’ve ever truly known about her is how grating that annoying voice of hers is. Having gone the last five years with nothing but that voice to go off of, it’s hard to imagine this woman ever finding a love – though she must be capable, otherwise where did Howard come from? But Mrs. Wolowitz is about to be single no more, as she will be getting a boyfriend in Season 6 and the idea of such an act will do some damage to Howard.
Fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer will recognize Principal Flutie as Mrs. Wolowitz’s new man. TVLine reported the casting of Ken Lerner as Dr. Schneider, a dentist. And just to be clear, Lerner will be appearing on screen. He’ll make his debut when Howard discovers the couple together in some amusing way. Seeing as this is The Big Bang Theory, my mind is leaning toward Howard seeing them getting freaky. Yes, very amusing. I’m laughing my ass off just thinking about the very overused joke of walking in on a sex act. I’m really hoping they can find something better than Howard just seeing them have sex.
While I am kind of excited to see Lerner on the show, I could do without the Mrs. Wolowitz business. Some fans wonder if we’ll ever see her on screen, but I’m fine with keeping off where nobody can see her. The less we know about her the better and the longer she will remain funny. The more exposure her one-note joke is given, the faster it becomes stale. The show should tread lightly with where they take Mrs. Wolowitz. If they do plan on ever revealing what she looks like, they should save it for the series finale.