- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Wake up! More Coffee for NBC’s Grimm Season 2
I’m going to skip all of the really bad caffeine related intro sentences popping in my mind and just go straight to tell you if you enjoy Adalind Schade on Grimm, you are going to be happy to learn that you will be seeing even more of her in season 2 of NBC’s supernatural cop, as Claire Coffee has been upgraded to a regular for the upcoming season. Coffee is the second Grimm actress to be promoted that I’ve heard of, following the earlier word on Bree Turner’s upped Grimm status.
Adalind was already a fixture in the show, having appeared in the majority of the first season’s episodes and being at least mentioned in almost every other. In fact, she is the first non-human that Nick ever sees. Grimm returns to NBC for round 2 this Friday and has had a really busy off-season of guest star announcements. From this week’s announcement of Jason Gedrick’s casting, to James Frain, Mark Pellegrino, Alice Evans, Josh Stewart, Michael Grant Terry, and Kristina Anapau, Grimm fans have a lot to look forward to starting this week!