- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
American Horror Story Season 2 Turns Piggy Man Eric Stonestreet into a Killer
Remember that one episode of American Horror Story where Dylan McDermott’s character was seeing a psych patient who was terrified of urban legends, including a particularly silly Bloody Mary rip off called Piggy Man? Do you happen to remember who played that patient? If not, don’t worry; I’ve got you covered. It was Modern Family’s Eric Stonestreet. If you were at all unhappy with that character, but are a fan of Stonestreet, AHS’s unique season structure has given Stonetreet the chance to win you over as a different character. And in the tradition of the other returning cast members, his new character will be quite the opposite of poor, frightened Derek.
According to TVLine, Stonestreet will be back in Season 2’s 1960s set mental institution as a killer. What kind of killer? I’m not too sure, but I’m banking on something rather sadistic. If you’re going to be a murderer in a horror story, might as well be as twisted as possible, right? Here’s hoping he collects the heads of all his victims and turns them into jack-o-lanterns. We also don’t know if he’ll be a patient at the asylum or exist outside of it. I’m hoping for a little bit of both. What I mean by that is, I’d like for him to be out there doing his killer thing only for him to be caught and sent to the asylum for treatment.
The only bit of information we can say with any certainty is probably accurate is a statement from creator Ryan Murphy that Stonestreet would have a scene with Sarah Paulson. This would be quite informative to the character if you take into account Paulson’s character, a lesbian reporter whose girlfriend has her committed to the asylum. If she’s already in the asylum then it stands to reason her scene with Stonestreet also takes place in the asylum, which must mean at some point he will be present there. American Horror Story: Asylum will premiere Wednesday, Oct. 17 on FX.