- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Hellevators and Asylum Welcome in American Horror Story Season 2 Promos
FX has filled our mailbox with more goodies for the next chapter of American Horror Story, a second season called Asylum, and it’s time for us to share the scare. First we have the key art above to go along with the set we showed your from the end of last month. It asks if you are “Ready to spend a night in the Asylum?”. Looking at one of the people in the poster, I think I’m down to risk it. Plus, the floors are really nice and comfortable looking, and if not, there are spare beds.
Next we have two brief video teasers, one called “Save Us” and the other called “Hellevator”. Some rather talented and disturbing people in charge of the creation of these publicity assets, though the show itself is rather astounding as well, the only true horror show that I can recall ever watching.
American Horror Story returns to FX on October 17th.